Exfoliating Foot Socks effectively remove dead skin and eliminate cracked heels, leaving the skin soft and smooth. Formulated with such valuable ingredients as Aloe Extract, Cucumber Extract, Honey Extract, Lavender Oil, Hyaluronic Acid and Hydroxy Acids the Foot Socks relieve dry and rough skin and visibly improve hydration. Dermatologically tested.
CAUTION: Users with eczema, itching, erythema, dermatitis, wound or sensitive skin, children less than 12 years old, pregnant women and users with diabetes shall not use the product. Keep away from children. Single use product.
1. Take out the Socks from the packet and using scissors, cut the plastic sock along the indicated line.
2. Put on the Socks and press the outer layer to get the feet close to the essence. Slip your own socks over the plastic ones for a comfortable fit.
3. After 60-90 minutes remove the Socks and wash your feet with warm water.
4. After 7-10 days, the hardened and dead skin will begin to peel from your feet. (You may speed up the process soaking your feet in warm water for several minutes every day).
5. The peeling process can last roughly 2 weeks. The horny layers will all exfoliate, leaving the baby-like smooth feet.
6. Use the Exfoliating Foot Socks no more than every 3 months.
Aqua, Cucumis Sativus Extract, Glycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Propylene Glycol, Hyaluronic Acid, Mel Extract, Sodium Lactate, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Polyquaternium-4, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol.