Regulations of the Newsletter of 25/09/2020
1. The Newsletter Regulations (hereinafter: “Regulations”) are published pursuant to Art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 of 2002, as amended) by Equalan Pharma Europe Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Białystok at ul. Gen. W. Andersa 38A (postal code 15-113). The company is registered in the District Court in Białystok, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register KRS 0000336091, share capital PLN 400,000.00, NIP number 966-199-98-96, (“Service Provider”).
2. The Regulations define the rules for the provision of the Newsletter Service by the Service Provider by electronic means (“Service”), activation and deactivation of the Service, and the complaint procedure against people using the Services (“Users”, and each individual “User”).
3. The Service Provider provides Services electronically in accordance with the Regulations via the website https://equalanpharma.eu/ (“Portal”).
4. The Regulations are made available free of charge on the Portal in a form that enables its acquisition, reproduction and recording. Anyone can read the Regulations.
5. The User accepts all the provisions of the Regulations and makes a declaration regarding the knowledge of the Regulations.
6. It is forbidden for the User to provide illegal content.
Type of Service – Newsletter
7. The Service Provider provides the Service by electronic means consisting in sending commercial information, in particular regarding the offer of products and services, in the form of an electronic letter via e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the User (“Newsletter”)
Activation and deactivation of the Newsletter Service
8. The Newsletter contains information, promotional or advertising content of the Service Provider. The graphic elements and content of the Newsletter are subject to proprietary copyrights or other rights of the Service Provider or third parties and are subject to legal protection.
9. In order to activate the Newsletter service:
accept the Regulations by checking the check box next to the message “I accept the newsletter regulations”
activate the “Subscribe” button
have an active e-mail address, connection to the Internet and have a device that allows you to receive and view e-mail,
a) activate the link contained in the message sent automatically by the Service Provider to the e-mail address provided by the User.
10. The provided e-mail address of the User will be processed by the Service Provider in order to receive the Newsletter by the User, and after expressing
separate consents – in order to receive commercial information from the Service Provider and for marketing purposes.
11. The User may at any time deactivate the Newsletter Service, which is tantamount to the termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services concluded on the terms set out in the Regulations.
12. In order to deactivate the Newsletter Service:
click the link included in the content (footer) of the Newsletter or
a) send a declaration of resignation from receiving the Newsletter to the customer service office at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and activate the link contained in the message sent automatically to the e-mail address provided by the User, in order to confirm the resignation from receiving the Newsletter.
13. The Service Provider confirms the deactivation of the Service by sending a message to the User’s e-mail address. Upon deactivation of the Newsletter Service, the Service Provider ceases to send the Newsletter to the User’s e-mail address.
14. The User may re-order the Newsletter Service at any time.
Complaints regarding matters relating to the Service should be submitted electronically to the address email@example.com.
16. The complaint should contain the name, surname, postal address, e-mail address of the User, description of the subject of the complaint, including the specification of the request and its justification and the signature of the person submitting the complaint.
17. Complaints will be considered within 14 days of their receipt by the Service Provider. The Service Provider shall immediately notify the person submitting the complaint about the decision regarding the complaint via e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the complaint or by registered mail to the address indicated in the complaint.
18. The administrator of Users’ personal data and at the same time the entity collecting personal data is the Service Provider – Equalan Pharma Europe Sp. z o.o. ul. Gen. W. Andersa 38A, 15-113 Białystok. Contact with the Administrator is possible via traditional mail to the address indicated above, or in electronic form to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. In matters relating to the protection of personal data, you can contact the Inspector
Data Protection, at the email address email@example.com.
20. In connection with the provision of the Newsletter Service, the Service Provider will process the Users’ personal data