1) Administrator – the Company EQALAN PHARMA EUROPE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Białystok, Gen. W.
Andersa 38A, 15-113 Białystok;
2. personal data – information about an identified or identifiable natural person;
An identifiable natural person is a person who can be directly or indirectly
identifiable, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as a name, surname, an
(3) Recipient – means a natural or legal person, public authority, entity or other body
to whom personal data are disclosed;
4. processing – means an operation or set of operations performed on personal data or
sets of personal data by automated or non-automated means, such as
collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or
modification, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission,
dissemination or otherwise making available, matching or combining, restricting,
erasure or destruction;
5. regulation – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27
April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data
and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General
Data Protection Regulation).
II. Purpose of data processing
The Administrator processes data for the following purposes:
1. the provision of the Newsletter Service by the Administrator electronically in accordance with the Terms and Conditions
available at: https://equalanpharma.eu/pl/newsletter-regulations/
2. conducting activities related to direct marketing of the Administrator’s own products
2. conducting activities related to direct marketing of the Administrator’s own products consisting of sending commercial information by e-mail
3. handling enquiries addressed to the Administrator via the contact form
available at https://equalanpharma.eu/pl/kontakt/#getintouch
III. Legal grounds for data processing
(1) The data used for the purpose set out in point II.1. are processed on the basis of Article 6(1) lit.
a) of the Regulation (prior voluntary consent to receive, via the provided e-mail address
e-mail address to receive information on products and trends as part of the Newsletter Service);
(2) Data collected for the purpose specified in point II.2. shall be processed pursuant to Article 6(1)(f)
Regulation, i.e. implementation of the Administrator’s legitimate interests consisting in promotion of the Administrator’s own products by sending commercial information.
Commercial information may be sent only if you have previously given your consent to receive it; the Administrator will not be able to send commercial information to you.
3. data used for the purpose specified in point II.3. are processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the
Regulation, i.e. fulfilment of the Administrator’s legitimate interest consisting in servicing the
requests addressed to it;
4. data collected for the purpose specified in point II.4. are processed on the basis of your
voluntary consent referred to in Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation. If the submitted application documents
application documents will contain the information referred to in Article 9(1) of the Regulation (so-called “personal data”). “special category data
special categories of data”), their processing will also be based on Article 9(2)(a) of the Regulation.
IV. Recipients of the data
The Administrator may provide your data processed for the purpose specified in point II.2. to the following agencies
marketing agencies to which it subcontracts marketing services on its behalf.
V. Data storage period
The data processed for the purpose specified in point II.1. shall be stored until you unsubscribe from the Newsletter.
you from receiving the Newsletter.
2. data processed for the purpose specified in II.2. shall be stored until you object to their
effective objection to their processing. 3.
Data processed for the purpose specified in II.3. shall be stored until you have raised an effective objection to its processing.
3. data processed for the purpose referred to in point II.3. shall be stored until there is an effective objection to their processing.
4. data processed for the purpose referred to in point II.4. shall be stored for a period of 1 year from the date of their
4. Data processed for the purposes referred to in point II.4. shall be stored for one year from the moment of their submission to the Administrator or until the withdrawal of your consent.
VI. Rights in relation to data processing
You have the following rights in relation to data processing:
1. the right of access to the data;
2. the right to rectification of data;
3. the right to erasure of the data;
4. the right to restrict data processing;
5. the right to object to the processing of the data (in the case of data processed
purposes set out in points II.2. II.2. and II.3.);
6. the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the
lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal (in the case of data
processed for the purposes set out in points. II.1. and II.4.);
7. the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
You may exercise your rights related to data processing by the Controller by contacting the Controller directly or the designated Data Protection Officer
Data Protection Officer. What